FDA Notarization for CFG
Certificate to Foreign Government “CFG”
An export Certification for the exportation of drugs and medical devices legally distributed and marketed in the United States. “CFG” must be notarized by a Federal Notary from the FDA solely for purposes of exportation and must not be used for any advertising in the United States.
The requirements to certify CFG
The Certificate to Foreign Government “CFG” must indicate the type of the product being exported whether it is:
· “CFG” for CDRH – Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
· “CFG” for HCT/P –Human cellular and Tissue-based Products
· “CFG” for CVM- Center for Veterinary Medicine.
US Apostille/ CFG authentication service
US Apostille will assist you obtain all the required authentications for CFG which are:
1. Federal notary by the FDA.
2. Apostille from the US Department of State in Washington DC.
3. Embassy legalization- if the product is exported to a non-Hague country.
4. The US Arab Chamber of Commerce seal
US Apostille will help its client to determine what authentications are required for their export documents.
For more details, please visit www.usapostille.com/us