Sibley East Elementary - November 8-12, 2021
SE PCO Trunk-or-Treat
If you were unable to make it, check out the video below!
Conferences are next week!
Please note the following for conferences:
- We're planning to provide child care in the gym during conferences so that families can give each child their undivided attention when meeting with the teacher.
- Don't forget to visit our Book Fair in the media center (see more info below).
- Check Lost & Found for missing articles of clothing, masks, water bottles, etc.
- Pick up a Conference Night Bingo Card in the commons area---children that participate will have a chance to win some fabulous prizes!
- If you haven't already, sign up in the commons area to order a Wolverine PRIDE t-shirt (see more info below).
Book Fair Website https://www.scholastic.com/bf/sibleyeastelem
Thank you in advance for supporting our Book Fair!
Covid Vaccine Clinic for 5-11 Year Olds
Highlights in the notification:
- Dose #1: November 15 from 3:30 - 6:30 pm
- Dose #2: December 6 from 3:30 - 6:30 pm
- The registration links are included in the attachment.
- Both clinics will be on-site at Sibley East Elementary.
Sibley County Public Health is asking parents to sign their kids up for both doses right away. On December 6, each child that completes the second dose will be given a Visa pre-paid gift card valued at a minimum of $55 (final amount will be determined based on the total number of children participating). A parent must be present to accept the gift card on the child's behalf.
These clinics are open to 5 - 11 year olds that either attend school in Sibley County or live in Sibley County.
Eagle Bluff Fundraising
Last Week to Sign Up for T-Shirts
Afternoon Pick-Up Procedures
We have two major goals with afternoon pick-up: 1) Student safety and 2) Efficiency
Please help us with the latter by remaining in your vehicle if you are in the pick up line. If, for any reason, you need to get out of your vehicle, we ask that you park in the parking lot.
If you could share this information with grandparents or other relatives that will be picking your student up on occasion, we would sure appreciate it.