Welcome To Chinatown
Watch out for the Cherry Bombs!
2. Have the courage of a Tiger
3. Pick your favorite classes
4. Get a Good Night's sleep
5. Make friends early. Life will be a lot better
Stay inside at night
Gangs are out there
Do not participate in illegal firecracker deals.
This never turns out well.
Do not enroll in Master Wang's School of KUNGFU
Sports Fans! Get your rundown here!
4 top sports and Teams to support!
Basketball: A pro sport shown on TV, Basketball is very popular and fans should support the Bayi Rockets.
Football: Another pro sport on TV, Football is semi popular and you should support the team Dalian Shide FC.
Lion/Dragon Dancing: A subdivision of Kung Fu that has evolved into a sport of it's own, you should follow Wan Chi Ming Hung Gar Institute Dragon And Lion Dance Team.
Chat your way to popularity! 5 top topics for conversation!
- The new multimillion high class 8 story hospital being built.
- Dairy Queen is coming to Chinatown! Ice Cream galore!
- The serious city hall corruption case is talked about in shadowy whispers.
- Street Renovation! The dirty streets are being paved and upgraded!
- All the smog and Pollution in Chinatown being a problem.
Evil Kung Fu Masters! Watcha gonna do?
2. Do not accept any invitations to tea.
3. Never go near their Kung Fu Schools.
4. Do not interact with their students. It could be a trap.
5. Avoid anyone suspected of being involved in any way.
Great for fast and Good food!
Jamie Food Company
Go shopping here for a variety of foods.
It's a Classic Pizza Cafe
This place makes the best (and Cheesiest) pizzas in town!