By: Savannah E'Dalgo
Account Management Specialist
- Duties may include data entry, preparing weekly, monthly and end of campaign reporting, and responding to sales team and client inquiries. This position also performs administrative duties to support the facility and other departments within the Inmar Wisconsin office.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred, Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and SharePoint a plus, Two or more years of client facing experience or equivalent experience and training that provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the job responsibilities, Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple day-to-day tasks and ongoing projects by effectively prioritizing, Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and with tact and discretion.
- $44,372 average salary
The Joys of Account Management - Advertising
Online Marketing Manager
- responsible for improving our consumer’s shopping experience and cadence of interactions while optimizing the lifetime value per visitor through various remarketing initiatives
- Advanced proficiency with Excel as well as excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills are required, Experience using Google Analytics or other leading web analytics measurement tool and be able to turn analytics and sales data into optimization decisions, 2 to 4 years of work experience in digital customer acquisition via email, social, mobile and search/display marketing, Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field required. Emphasis on Digital Marketing a plus, Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives, Strong computer skills, and with the ability to learn software and reporting tools easily, Effective time management, organizational and leadership skills, Experience using variables from a database, Understanding best practices in web, mobile and e-mail design
- $63,291 average salary
Online Marketing Manager
- Work from home producing content
- You make more money by putting ads at the beginning of your video, getting your video sponsored, and using patreon (lets content creators receive donations from fans, and offer the fans rewards in return)
- Can get as much as $5 or $10 per 1,000 views but the average is about $2 to $3
How To Make Money On YouTube (4 Simple Strategies)
- Can get money by selling your products to other customers online.
- Make money by the opportunity to join the Amazon Associates Program and earn revenue by directing visitors to Amazon products, selling handmade products, publishing an eBook, becoming a third party seller, selling your original content, score discounts from reviews.
- Salary depends on what you sell but you can make a lot of money selling items.
How to Make Money With Amazon's Affiliate Program (Tutorial)