Grapevine Mustang Band
Week of April 25
Grapevine-Colleyville ISD has, once again, been named one of the Best Communities for Music Education by the NAMM Foundation, recognizing commitment and support to music education and the benefits it offers students! This distinction was awarded to 686 Districts across America! Thank you to all the administrators, teachers, students, parents and community members for your support of music education! #BestCommunitiesforMusicEducation
Notes from the Directors:
Good afternoon Mustang Band!
- We had a great turn out at our band member/parent meeting last night! Please review the presentation below and the 2021 Spring/Summer Checklist.
- The Mustang Guard had a fantastic turn out for their Interest Workshop last night! We would love to have even more student involved in the Mustang Guard. Direct them to the info below and email Mr. Redd with any questions!
- Percussion Bash information below!
- All Bands have recording sessions coming up! Check the band calendar for your specific dates and times.
- Students and Families are asked to upload any photos take this year at band events HERE. These photos will be used for the band banquet slide show..
- Symphonic Band Recording Dates are Saturday, April 24th - Pride of Texas Music Festival
- All Families can start raising funds for their individual band account NOW with the Scrip Fundraiser. See below for details.
Symphonic Band Recording Session
Saturday, April 24th 10-12pm
The Mustang Guard
Workshop and auditions are coming! Please share the info below with any current friends in high school and incoming freshmen!
Get your tickets for this year's Grapevine Percussion Bash!
SATURDAY, APRIL 24th from 3 - 6 PM, GHS Auditorium.
All students of the Percussive Arts will be performing at this event plus performances by your Grapevine Drumline.
Complete this form to let us know you are attending and purchase your tickets. https://forms.gle/DV1sLniQt6pE3pg66
Early bird pricing before APRIL 24th is $5 per ticket, $3 for students, age 7 and under are free.
Tickets at the door on APRIL 24th are $7 per ticket.
(Students participating will not need a ticket.)
Look forward to seeing you back at the GHS auditorium.
GCISD Covid protocols will be in place.
Please feel free to review the presentation above in a clickable form that you can view at your own pace.
All students and parents must join the Remind Groups. We use Remind to communicate quickly during events and will only send out messages that are important for everyone. Visit the band website for details.
How to pay your band fees online
You may pay for your child’s fees easily with a credit card using a Pay Pal account. To use this feature, click on the “Finances” button then choose the “Make A Trip Payment” button. If you have not set up a Pay Pal account, you will be given an option to do so. Choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information to the GHS Band or the CHARMS system. PayPal offers one of the safest platforms for online commerce with fraud rates at a fraction of those of typical e-commerce offerings. PayPal offers ease and flexibility, accepting all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as all major debit cards and direct transfers. Please be aware that there is a fee to pay by credit card.