The Weekly Memo
“We love because he first loved us.” -- 1 John 4:19
Student and Staff Spotlight
- Thank you for a GREAT Catholic School's Week!!
- Many thanks for all the hard work to make the Art Show, Book Fair & Dinner a success!
- Thank you for the dedication and commitment in preparing students for Confirmation.
- Great showing at the Diocesan Science Fair!! Thank you for preparing those students!
- THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!
- State of the School is scheduled for Tuesday, February 9th @ 6:30. Please mark your calendar as attendance is required.
- Please let Amy know if you want to participate in the book discussion that Dcn. Tim has organized. It will count toward your catechist certification and/or maintenance. Everyone is encouraged to take a book regardless of participation. Those can be found in Amy's office. If you plan to participate, please read the prologue-chapter 5 (the chapters are short). The first discussion is scheduled for February 11th (location TBA).
- The full faculty meeting has been rescheduled for February 16th.
- A trimester schedule for posting/reviewing grades and report cards will be forthcoming!
- Stay weather alert and be prepared for an E-Day in the event of inclement weather!!
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING. If we have an hour delay, please remember that that first class is responsible for attendance and lunch count. Please let admin know if you need assistance!
- Please let Amy know if you have an event to add to the CKS Connect Calendar.
- It is a great time to update your safety materials (class lists). In the event of an emergency, subs and admin would need to know exactly who to account for.
- Please keep students off the field (due to seeding) until further notice.
- Please remind students to wipe their feet as they come in the building!
- During winter months, students can go outside for recess as long as the temperature is 20 or above. However, please consider wind chill (10 or above). Students should be dressed in layers and not exposed for prolonged periods of time.
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- February 6: Confirmation @ 5pm
- February 8-12: Early Morning Duty (Front-Zivkovic/Back-Kiffmeyer)
- February 9: State of the School @ 6:30
- February 10: Ash Wednesday -- All School Mass -- Six Traits Session
- February 11: All School Rosary @ 8 -- CSIP Meeting @ 3:30-- Book Discussion
- February 15: NO SCHOOL
- February 16: Cane's Lunch -- Full Faculty Meeting/Levels
- February 17: CPR Training -- Assistant's Meeting
- February 18: Yearbook Club/Team Photo
- February 19: Trimester 2 Ends