February 8-12, 2016
- We kept working on our infographic culminating event by reading The Boy Who Invented Television.
- Our Valentine's Day Party was on the 12th of February. We had a lot of fun.
- We are getting closer to the beginning of Unit 3, in which we will be reading historical novels.
Looking forward to next week...
- February 19 is the in-school and evening play. The 20th is also the evening play.
- The new content rotation begins on Tuesday.
- Our Worldly Wise test will be on Wednesday.
- We will have no spelling words for this week.
- Mrs. Meyer will visit content classrooms this week.
- Hurricanes and Shipwreck final question papers are due by Tuesday
Fifth Grade Field Trip: permission form/payment due by February 19.
Historical Fiction Book Report
We will be reading historical fiction novels this ELA unit. Students will be reading and taking notes about story events/plot, and compiling the notes to complete a Cereal Box Book Report. Due: End of unit 3
*Book report directions and the scoring tool were sent home on Friday
*This project will completed independently at home
Weekly Wrap-up Team
Thank you Thomas, Ethan, Eshal, and Madeline for summarizing our week and for getting us ready for next week!