Mrs. Embretson, April 29
Week at a glance...
Writing: We worked on our "It's Never Too Early To Think About College" booklets.
Math: We continued to work on partners for numbers 2-10 and adding.
Social Studies/Science/Health: Caterpillars of course :) We also learned about germs and how to stay healthy.
Snack Helpers, May 2-6
Our class attendance this week: 99.86% WOW!!!!!
Reminders & Important Information
Please continue to collect Box Tops and send them in.
ROAR Run-This is a big fundraiser for our school, so please spread the word and join us on Saturday, May 7. This is not restricted to students who are doing run club. All are welcome :) Registration information can be found on district website, www.republicschools.org
Thursday, May 12, Field Day.
Friday, May 13, Last day of school. Lunch on the Lawn 10:45. Dismiss at 12:30.
May 31-June24, Summer School, registration information can be found on district website. Please let me know if your child will be attending summer school.
End of year meal information
- School lunch cannot be charged during May
- All meal charges should be paid as soon as possible and enough money sent to prepay current meals.
- A complimentary PBJ + Milk for lunch and Whole-Grain Toast + Milk for breakfast is available for students not on free meal benefits who forget their money or a packed lunch from home.
- Parents of students who will not be returning next school year can complete a "Lunch Refund Request" to have any remaining money donated to another student or mailed as a check to their new address. The form can be filled out at the child's school or downloaded from the Food Service Department's website under "Resources", then "Lunch Refund Request".
- Balances may be checked online thru your Parent Portal account or contact the Food Service Department at 735-3753 or e-mail email@example.com.