Type of drug:
Flower, Gold Star, Herb, Jane, Jay Smoke, Mutha, Stems, Seeds, Yellow Submarine, etc.
How is it used?
Its usually smoked as a (joint) and also in a pipe. It can be mixed in with food and eaten or brewed as tea. Some people open up cigars and and remove stuff inside the cigars and put it in. And also users lace it with other drugs such cocaine or PCP.
Marijuana is completely illegal.
Short Term/Long Term Effects
Short term effects;
- Sensory distortion
- Poor coordination of movement
- Lowered reaction time
- After an initial “up,” the user feels sleepy or depressed
- Increased heartbeat (and risk of heart attack)
Long Term Effects:
- Reduced resistance to common illnesses (colds, bronchitis, etc.)
- Suppression of the immune system
- Growth disorders
- Increase of abnormally structured cells in the body
- Reduction of male sex hormones
- Rapid destruction of lung fibers and lesions (injuries) to the brain could be permanent
- Reduced sexual capacity