How to be a Pilot
By: Katie Engwall
If you want to start making money, you need to have a commercial pilots licences. The main requirements to be able to get the licences, you need to be older than 18, have a private pilots license, passed the practical test, and 250 hours of flight time on an aircraft.
What pilots do
- Follow landing instructions
- Make sure safety systems work
- Work out best flying routes
- Keep passengers and crew comfortable
- Write flight reports after flight
Rise in Pilots
Croft, John. "ALPA Alleges 'Pilot-Pushing' By Air Wisconsin." ALPA Alleges 'Pilot-Pushing' By Air Wisconsin. N.p., 8 May 2014. Web. 10 Jan. 2016.