Vulcanized Fibre is a material manufactured by gelatinizing several piles of high purity cellulose papers. It has extremely high internal bond strength and mechanically excellent punching, forming, machining and many other unique properties.
Vulcanized Fibre has the following general properties:-
- Combination of high mechanical strength and dielectric properties.
- Exceptional strength/weight ratio.
- High arc quenching properties both in air and oil.
- Good resistance to wear, fatigue and impact.
- Excellent anti-static and ageing properties.
- Freedom from harmful chemicals, which enables it to be used in direct contact with metals without corrosive effect.
- It is unaffected by organic solvents, petrol's, oils and greases.
- Specifications – BS.6091/Type B, IEC 667/Type B DIN. 7737,ASTM-D-710
The information given is based upon average values and is in no way intended as a warranty. The purchaser shall be responsible for determining the suitability of the product for any particular application.