Coloma Junior High
The Week of June 1st
The start of June always signifies the winding down of the school year. This is the one thing that is consistent this year, from previous years. There will be no new work issued from this point forward. Students should be cleaning up any outstanding assignments and working with their teachers to pull up those final grades this week. If your child has stayed on pace with the assignments, they have completed the work for this year!
- We will begin collecting Chromebooks and textbooks this week. Encourage your child to complete all outstanding work prior to their Chromebook return date.
- Paper Packets can be returned to the Junior High Entryway or to the buses during meal delivery.
- You can assist your child by checking their grades in Power School.
Please note that while the classes currently show letter grades (A-F), the final grade for both the 4th Marking Period as well as the 2nd Semester will be displayed as Credit, No Credit or Incomplete when report cards are finalized.
- Building offices are now closed, if you require assistance please leave a message on our voicemail at 269-468-2405. Our staff will return your call as soon as possible.
- We have boosted our WiFi in the buildings so that you can access WiFi in our parking lots. Simply pull your vehicle into our lots near the building for access. Please remember to observe social distancing requirements while you do so.
Yearbooks Available for Pick Up
Directions for Student Supply Drop off and Pick Up
Specific questions regarding Remote Learning? Here is a link to frequently asked questions.
View Weekly Agendas, Virtual Office Hours, Email addresses and more here.
All of the district updates will be available through this link.
This link provides answers to many of the frequently asked questions that surround the mandated school closure.
Reach out for Support
Please click this link for additional community resources.
Information from Berrien RESA, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and the CDC all linked here.