FALL into Adventure
Lion Country Safari Virtual Field Trip
Part 1 - Virtual Field Trip - Friday, September 11th @ 1:15 pm
Students will visit Lion Country Safari and meet some of the animals and staff. Students will learn how to make class fall-themed environmental enrichments for the animals. The session will include a Q & A with Lion Country Safari scientists. Detailed handouts and instructions will be available.
Download the following documents for detailed instructions.
Part 2 - Virtual Field Trip - Wednesday, October 21st @ 1:15 pm
On October 21st, students will have the opportunity to watch the animals interact with class made environmental enrichments. The session will include a Q & A with Lion Country Safari scientists.
1. Click the link - https://connect.palmbeachschools.org/lioncountry/
2. Sign in as a guest (class/grade/school)
3. Click enter
Drop Off Information - Due by October 2nd
- Where: Lion Country Safari's Main Office (on left before ticket booths)
- When: Monday - Sunday 7:30am - 5:45pm by October 2nd.
- Label class enrichment gifts with teacher name, grade level, and school