Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
- Oct. 9th - Professional Learning Day Click here for Agenda
- Safe Schools Due
- Oct. 12th- Flex Day- All Lions are off !
- Oct.13th- ART PLC Day- LOL E-mail me your teams focus area for PLC
- Play It Safe- see schedule from Shoulders
- Oct. 15th- Kinder Field trip-Haltom Fire Department
- Oct. 16th- W.T. Power Race-hosted by Coach Topley- The office will run at 11am bring your classes to watch:)
- Latino Literacy for Parents @9am
- Flu Shots @ W.T. 3:30-4:15
- Oct. 19th- Site Based Decision Making Meeting 4pm
- Oct. 20th- MP out @district meeting
- Oct. 23rd- Latino Literacy 9am
- PTA Social 1pm
- 6 hour Gifted Training Update due by December 31st
T-TESS Classroom Observations-Deadline Passed Please sign up ASAP
- MP will be doing observations on her people in October. Please let me know by October 7th when you would like me to come for your formal observation. Once I know when you want me to come I will schedule your pre conference and post conference. Amy will be asking for the same later this month.
RAZZ Kids Reading A to Z & Digital Target Math Available
You got a log in for a digital copy of Target Math if you teach Math. Francisco and Bowman got Target Reading. I took a look at a couple of grade levels content and I think it would be best used as a work station or as a bell ringer A.K.A. morning work! Let em know your thoughts after you get to play with it!
- Sylvia Brantley who orders chick fil a for us weekly and decorated the office for Fall.
- To all Lion staff......Teresa Lawson walked our campus this week and was super impressed with what she saw in ELAR in all classrooms.
- Mrs. Francisco Reading journal was spotlighted at the district level by Teresa for its awesome setup and content! Way to represent!