YouTube for Nonprofits
Increase Your Visibility Online and Get Results!
Learn How To Increase Your Visibility Online and Connect with Your Audience All Over the World with video and YouTube.
Does your organization have a compelling story to tell? Do you want to connect with your supporters, volunteers and donors but don't have the funds to launch expensive outreach campaigns? YouTube can help.
Video is a powerful way to show your organization's impact and needs and, with a designated "Nonprofit" channel on YouTube, you can deliver your message to the world's largest online video community."
- What Make Your Cause Unique?
- How Are You Different for other Nonprofits?
- What is Your Core Giving Story?
- What is Your Presence OnLine and OffLine?
If you want to be found online, YouTube is a are a must have when it comes to your company’s social media strategy.
During this 1/2 day hands-on workshop, participants will set up a YouTube Channel. Learn how to upload videos, set up playlist, and embed videos links on your web and blogsites.
BONUS #1: LEARN HOW TO CREATE VIDEO on your laptop with your webcam or your photos. No additional camera needed.
BONUS #2: YouTube Cheat Sheets.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Nonprofits Organization who want to use social media to leverage their online presence.
What Will You Gain From the Course?
- How to properly set up an YouTube account, upload and optimize a videos.
- Create a well-defined strategy for your business on YouTube.
- Learn how to make a video and slide show right on YouTube.
- Learn how to set an effective personal profile that’s 100% complete.
- Understand how to reverse engineer your videos.
- How to optimize your videos + profile for SEO.
- Increase traffic to your Web site by embedding YouTube videos.
- Advanced tips & tricks for YouTube.
Resources needed: Laptop with a built in webcam (Recommended, but not required)
Prerequisite: To get the most out of this workshop get yourself organized by creating a desktop folder which includes your photos, your company description (rich in keywords) and 3-4 short videos.
Are you eligible for Google for Nonprofits?
Make sure your organization meets the following requirements:
- To be eligible for the Google for Nonprofits program, organizations must:
- Hold current 501(c)(3) status, as determined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service; and
- Acknowledge and agree to the application's required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits:
- Governmental entities and organizations;
- Hospitals and health care organizations;
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). To learn more about Google's programs for educational institutions, visit Google in Education.
- Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.
Ready, steady, go?Apply to Google for Nonprofits
Date: TBD AT YOUR OFFICE OR ONLINE
For More Information Call: Phone: (301) 806-7171
1/2 day Workshop at Your Office or via Skype $750.00
Joelle Norwood Emmy award wining Producer + Founder of The Media Mama.com
Social Media Consultant, TV and Video Producer, Business-Accelerator & Multi-Passionate Mentor for your business and life.
For 30+ years, Joelle has been making people look amazing on camera and off, helping them connect with audiences all over the world. She is a three-time Emmy award winner, has interviewed the likes of Oprah, Angelina Jolie and Mick Jagger, and worked with CBS, Disney, MTV and Entertainment Tonight. She thinks that one of her biggest accomplishments and greatest roles is being a mother and now a grandmother.
Joelle’s philosophy: “Thankfully for all of us, technology has leveled the playing field. today everyone is a broadcaster." TV appearances and lushly produced video aren’t just for celebrities any more. Every entrepreneur can leverage their brand using the power of video and YouTube. As the founder of The Media Mama Agency, Joelle and her team uses guerilla-style marketing strategies to help entrepreneurs look like pros on online.
Check out Joelle’s blog The Media Mama or Contact
YouTube for Non Profits
Join Social Media Strategist, Joelle Norowod AT YOUR OFFICES OF VIA ONLINE LEARNING You will learn how to set up a YouTube Channel and learn how to use video to get your message out to the world and connect with your audience.