Scoggins Beginning Band Newsletter
Week of September 7
- Spirit Wear
- Objective Cards
- Band Karate- White Belt Recipients
- Candy Donation
- Amazon Wish List
- Covid- Quarantine
- Upcoming Events
Performance Objective(Assessed At School) - Minor Grade
- 100% - Complete All
- 85% - Complete 2 of 3
- 70% - Complete 1 of 3
Action Objective(Completed Outside of Class Period)
- This section will be for students who are looking for acceleration!
How to earn a Karate Belt
- Students must pass off ALL Performance Objectives and 1 Action Objectives.
- Parent Signatures on Action Objective Passed Off
- Belts will be awarded once every 3 weeks
Please keep an eye out for gluten and peanut free items so we can have viable options for all of our students!
Covid Positive or Quarantine?
Feeling Ill: Your child does not need to practice or worry about what is going on in band. We will catch them up once they return.
Quarantine or Asymptomatic: Google Meet links will be posted in Canvas for your student to join if they are feeling well enough to participate.
Sept. 28 - FISD Marching Band Showcase
Sept. 29-30 - FanAngel Fundraiser Setup in class