Caring for Teeth
By: Turk Laurin Salsbery
Teeth in General
Teeth are small calcified structures found in the jaw.
- Teeth have a protective layer called enamel. Enamel also makes your teeth white!
- Teeth's roots are covered by gums.
- Types of teeth are molars,canines,premolars, and insicors.
How to Care for Teeth
- Using floss will remove plaque and food particles.
- Brush and floss twice a day.
- Try to use a soft toothbrush because it will be easier on the gums.
- Try using flouride toothpaste.
- Using mouthwash help you teeth when you use it twice a day.
Problems from Teeth Abuse and cures
- Not taking care of Your teeth is bad it can cause things like gingivititus
- It can cause Early Gum disease
- Plaque can be removed by flossing
- Tartar can be removed by a Dentist or Dental hygenist