States of Matter
* higher density solids have a definite shape
* has molecules that are so tightly packed that they have limited movement and are incompressible and hold their volume and shape.
* do not diffuse well, but can still diffuse
* The molecules are more tightly packed but can still move and flow past each other.
* able to diffuse and mix with other liquids
* has surface tension
* no definite fixed shape or volume
* has a low density
* able to diffuse easily
* sometimes called the fourth state of matter.
* most common form of matter in the universe
* a plasma is composed of equal numbers of positively charged ions and free electrons, which have a negative electrical charge.
* Negative atoms
* Low temperature
* Invented by Albert Einstein