2016-2017 Revised 11/11/2016
Part 1: Use the my.gccisd.net Portal to log in
- Students and teachers can go to the My.gccisd.net
- Enter your computer credentials. (Students username: Student ID, password: mmddyyyy (birthdate))
- Click on Applications
- Click on Peasron
- Once in Peasron, click on Pearson Realize
- You will see all your rosters listed by sections. If you do not see all your sections, pleasde contact me by email. You must assign a product to your sections or your students will have nothing to view when they log in.
Special Teacher Instructions
You must assign a product to your sections or your students will have nothing to view when they log in.
Part 2: Assigning the book to your students
1. Click on "Add Products"
2. Select Realize from the Platform drop down
3. In the Prodcut Name: Start Type you Book Name, i.e Texas Geometry
4. Click on the check box
5. Click Save
6. Repeat for every Section
Click on a picture to maximize the view
Step 1: Click on Add Product
This step is after you clicked on the Pearson Realize button.
Step 2: Select the Platform
Realize or Math XL
Step 3: Search for the Book Name
Check the box for each book that will be pushed out to the students for the section.