First Aid Training Course Newcastle
1 Day FIRST AID
Includes: Provide CPR and Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* infection control procedures
* managing exposure to extreme temperatures
* administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
* assessing and moving sick & injured
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* managing shock
* and much, much more!
CBD College First Aid Training
CBD College is the leading First Aid & CPR training organisation in Australia. We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Parramatta, Parramatta, Newcastle, Hornsby, Liverpool, Penrith, and Phillip Canberra.
We are nationally Recognized Registered Training Organization. Our training is approved for benefits purposes by MBF, HBA and Mutual Community.