- Forms can be used to collect data for a variety of reason
- Click “New”, then “Form”
- Create title and select theme (you can change this later!)
- Add a description if desired
- Enter in Questions- Select type of response and whether item is required
- To preview the form, click on “View live form”
- To designate where responses are collected, click on “Choose response destination”
Password Protecting a Form
- Start with a text question.
- Click on advanced settings and check data validation
- Change "Number" to "regular expression"
- Change "contains" to "matches"
- Enter the password where it says "patterns" and something like please use the correct password where it says "custom error text"
- Add a page break
Sharing and Collaborating
- In the document, sheet, or presentation click on the blue share button in the top right hand corner.
- Enter email addresses of people you want to share with.
- Change the permission you want that person to have.
- You can also share the link buy choosing anyone with the link can edit, comment, or view.
- Then you would send out the link.
- If you change something in the document that is shared, everyone will see it.