90 Day Zeal for Life Challenge
Week 1 - Let's do this!
Get Your Challenge Started!
- Grab a journal and write down your current daily body 'habits'. Do you get headaches at least once a week? Once a day? Do you wake up with back pain? Arthritis pain? Do you feel sluggish by mid morning? Maybe mid afternoon? Write these things down in a journal! In about two weeks we will look back and compare.
- Meal Plan for each week. This tip will take a little more work, but it is SOO worth it. I promise! Not only does it help you control your household budget, it also helps you stay away from unhealthy food options! Pick a day that works best for you to go grocery shopping. Before you go, grab your cookbooks or raid your Pinterest boards and write down at least 5 meals for the week. I usually choose an entree and two sides for each meal, making sure to include as much veggies as possible! At first this might take you some time, but each week it get's easier and faster.
- Have a special place to write down your family's favorite dishes. If you are like me, you make something that your family really likes and then you forget about it until 3 months later! Keeping a growing list of family favorites is also a great way to speed up your weekly meal planning!
- Lastly, but MOST IMPORTANTLY- take your Zeal Wellness EVERYDAY! I take mine in the mornings, some like it at about mid-day. But just make sure you take it! At first it can be hard to remember, so I always suggest setting an alarm for the first two weeks to help remind you. After that point it has usually become a habit, and to be honest, after two weeks there was NO way I was going a day without my Zeal. If you have the awesome Zeal Weight Management Package, read all the material included with it. Replace one meal daily with a delicious protein shake! And for EVERYONE, drink plenty of water and your stock up on fruits and veggies to help you manage your calories at snack time! Smaller meal amounts with small snacks in between is great for your metabolism!
My personal testimonial
After two weeks of using Zeal Wellness, I realized that I no longer had my stomach pains in the morning.
Those results alone give me a reason to take Zeal every day. And then when you include in the fact that you are giving your body whole food nutrition from 42 of the worlds most nutrient dense food sources? There is no way I wouldn't take my Zeal every day! And now not only do I take it, but my husband and daughter do as well. I am so glad that you have decided to give your body the nutrients it needs and craves! It has been one of the best decisions I ever made.
Eat it up! Drink it down!
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the olive oil
- Drizzle in oil very slowly while whisking quickly
- Put the chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour between 1/2 ~ 3/4 of the marinade over it.
- Put the chicken in the fridge and marinate at least 2 hours
- Grill chicken over med/high heat and cook until juices run clear
(Quick Tip! - Slice a few shallow cuts into each chicken breast, it helps the marinade penetrate farther inside the meat!)
This delicious recipe is from Happily Unprocessed!
I recently discovered a delicious new way to put a twist on my daily Zeal! Try it out!
What do you need?
- The juice of half a lemon OR 2 drops of lemon essential oil
- 6oz. cold water
- A splash of cranberry or cran-grape juice
- 1 Scoop of Wild Berry Zeal
Combine well, all ingredients in a shaker bottle or glass. Shaking or stirring until the Zeal is well mixed. Then, enjoy!
Do you have 2 friends you know would love to join the Challenge with you? You could get your 2nd AND 3rd month for HALF PRICE! Invite your friends and change your lives together!
90 Day Zeal For Life Challenge
Monday, Jan. 4th, 12am to Saturday, March 26th, 12am
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Check out this video!