The Petty Post
October 22, 2021
Puede Ver Este Boletín en Español.
1) En el cuadro negro, haga clic en el botón que dice traducir boletín.
2) Elija el idioma del menú desplegable.
Red Ribbon Week
Fall Fest/Halloween Party Guidelines
- Costumes must be school appropriate
- Please be mindful that we have little kids here - please don't send too scary of costumes
- No weapon-like accessories are permitted
- Please refrain from costume masks that cover the entire face. Our everyday face masks will still need to be worn.
If you child wishes to bring in a "treat" for their classmates, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Treats must not be food or candy items.
- There must be enough of the item to make sure that everyone in their class is able to receive the item.
- If you are unsure if the items you are thinking of would be acceptable, please reach out to your child's teacher.
Student/Family Conferences - November 16th and 18th
This year families will have the option to choose if they want to do an in-person conference or a Zoom conference. If you have not yet signed up for a conference time, please be sure to reach out to your child's teacher to secure your time. Please also let them know if you plan to be in-person for your time or will be joining via Zoom.
From the D34 Business Office
Late fees will be implemented on October 31st. Accounts with outstanding fees should be paid by 4:00 pm. If you have an established payment plan with the district, no late fees will be charged. If you would like to discuss your student account please contact Maria Treto-French at 847-838-8483. All families with outstanding fees should be receiving an email on the first of each month. If you are not receiving a monthly email and know your account has outstanding balances, please contact us. We are working together to be stewards of all taxpayer dollars.
We need you! Are you interested in helping us get students to and from home? If so, please click here for more information.
Did you know???
Did you know about the D34 Virtual Backpack? This webpage can be found at https://www.antioch34.com/domain/40 where flyers for Youth Development (sports, learning, recreation) and Community/Organization Resources are posted.
Petty School Hours
Wednesdays are the exception. School hours on Wednesdays are 8:30am-2:35pm
Petty Office Hours