PTU News and Information
St. Gabriel School --- September 8, 2015
St. Gabriel PTU welcomes you to the 2015 / 2016 School Year
- President - Erica Jones
- Vice - President - Laura Hoffman
- Co-Treasurer - Alicia Henrikson
- Co-Treasurer - Paula Haumesser
- Secretary - Denise Anzlovar
Patterson Family Event - UPDATE
Patterson - UPDATE (rain or shine event)
Friday, Sep. 11th, 6-9pm
8765 Mulberry Road
St. Gabriel PTU Announces
- The September PTU meeting will be held in the Church Meeting Room 1 on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 5:30 pm. Kids welcome! We will provide a snack and entertainment for the kids so you can come. Be sure to attend to stay informed on PTU and more!
- If you are interested in becoming a Room Parent this year, complete the form and send it in. Room Parents will be notified within a few weeks and will be asked to attend a Room Parent Tea on September 23rd in the Community Room. You must be VIRTUS trained to be a Room Parent.
- Our "Family Fun Night" at Patterson's Fruit Farm is Friday, September 11th. Find the registration form on the school website and the link on this page. Check iVolunteer to sign-up to help!
- Did you know you can help the school simply by shopping the way you already do? If you have a store card from Target, Heinen's or Giant Eagle, please link them to St. Gabriel School. These stores participate in programs that give back to local schools.
- Additiionally, our Boxtops for Education program is still going strong! Save those "boxtops for education" as well as Campbell's and Tyson's labels. Send them in to school (marked with your child's room number). Every boxtop and label helps our school.
- The PTU will again be running the KidStuff Coupon Book fundraiser to help support PTU expenditures serving the St. Gabriel School community. We will be sending home a "KidStuff" Coupon Book with the youngest and only students during orientation. There is no obligation to purchase or sell books. Participation is completely voluntary. If you choose not to participate, please return your book to your homeroom teacher.
ALL forms and PTU event information can be found on the school website under "PTU Current Info".
2015 - 2016 PTU Calendar
- 11th - Family Fun Night at Patterson's Fruit Farm
- 17th - PTU meeting 5:30 pm, Church Meeting Room 1
- Room Parent's Tea 9:15 am
- 7th - Arts Day I
- 30th - Halloween Carnival
- 6th - Christmas Craft Show, 6 pm - 9 pm at St. Gabriel School
- 7th - Christmas Craft Show, 9 am - 3 pm at St. Gabriel School
- 9th - Santa Shop
- 16th - PTU Christmas Social, 9 am in the CR (replaces regular PTU Meeting)
- 21st - PTU Meeting, 5:30 pm, Community Room, Church
- 3rd - Arts Day II
- 4th - Teacher Appreciation Massages/Luncheon
- NO events scheduled at this time
- 14th - PTU Meeting (2016/2017 Board Elections), 5:30 pm, Meeting Room 1, Church
- 11th - Appreciation Mass & Reception, Mass begins at 8:05 am, Reception follows (replaces regular PTU meeting)
- 20th - Walkathon, 8:15 am on the football field; Field day follows
- TBD - 8th grade picnic - Pavilion
Many people sign up to be a Room Parent. If more volunteers sign up than are needed, names will be chosen by lottery with priority given to those who have NOT been Room Parents within the past two years. You must be Virtus trained to be a Room Parent. Any questions, please contact any of the Room Parent Committee Heads: