Checkout Procedures - Note Required
Students being checked out from the front office require:
- Signed note presented to the front office in the morning by the student
- Student to come to the front office at the time stated in the note, on their own accord (without being called from the classroom), and preferably between class periods
- Checkout prior to 3:30 pm - No checkouts permitted after 3:30 pm
- Following the proper procedure for early checkout means instruction time is safeguarded. Call-ins to the classroom place a hardship on our front office staff and an encumbrance on the teacher.
- During testing, it will not be possible to make calls to the classroom or check students out while testing is in progress.
- If you are checking your child out at the end of the day, please schedule your child's pick up to coincide with the end of 7th period.
- Please reference the Bell Schedule here. The Bell Schedule is posted on our website, and we ask that you use it as a guide for scheduling your pick up.