The Parkway Press
A Newsletter for Parkway Families and Friends (January)
Happy New Year
Happy New Year! Welcome to back to what is sure to be an amazing 2nd semester of the school year. I hope you all enjoyed the break and had a wonderful holiday season. I am looking forward to a great semester at Parkway!
- 2nd quarter Honor's Programs will be held on Friday, January 20th during your child's specials time. Your child's teacher will be able to share more information with you.
- K- 12:45, 1st- 11:50, 2nd- 8:30, 3rd- 9:30, 4th- 10:30, 5th- 1:40
- Please remember to send in a note excusing your student when he/she is absent. Parents can write up to ten notes. Make sure to include first, last name and grade level.
- Do not use the bus lane to drop your child off in the morning. This is creating a very dangerous situation for our students. All car riders should be dropped off in the front circle.
- When dropping your child off in the morning, please remain in your car. If you must get out of your car, pull all the way around to the front of the circle so you do not hold up traffic.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Free and Reduced lunch is no longer automatic!
- Have you completed a free/reduced lunch application yet? Even if you may not qualify, your application helps our school receive more Title 1 money that we then use for the entire school.
- Please complete the application: https://www.nlappscloud.com/Welcome.aspx?api=ca04fcffb93276370a95e71243770cfc#loaded
- VOLUNTEER~Help make your child’s years at Parkway even more fun by volunteering with us. No task is too small. Use this link to let us know how you’d like to help. http://parkwaypta.com/volunteer/become-a-volunteer/