Suggestions for Student Success
You can greatly assist your child’s education by making sure he/she is fully prepared for school each day including:
● Getting a good night’s sleep prior to every school day.
● Making sure your student has breakfast at home or at school.
● Making sure your student leaves home with all the materials and supplies he/she will need for the day.
● Making sure that all homework and other assignments have been completed the night before.
● Finding time to talk with your child and discuss how everything is going at school.
● Limiting the amount of time your child spends watching television and playing video games. ● Include any written information that you feel is important for your child’s teacher(s) to know.
● Encouraging your child to do his/her best so he/she can be.
Actively communicate with your students' teacher(s).
Making sure that you sign up in Power School so you can receive all communication about your child.
Making sure that you, the parent, have signed into Power School.