Converse's Team Update, Dec. 18
We are one team, with one mission, to be our best together!
Celebrations and "family/team" updates!!!!
- Join me in wishing a happy holiday birthday to Linda Frank on Dec. 22nd and to Tereasa Brown on Jan. 2nd! You may have to do that via email since we will be off for the break.
- Thanks to the office staff for their help in facilitating some special celebrations/days all this week! We hope you enjoyed.
- Just a reminder that a donation was made to the Children's Organ Transplant Association in all your names in honor of Vada Hornocker (a Converse graduate) as your Christmas gift from me. I thank you for allowing me to offer you that gift. Today in your mailbox is a "big 'ole kiss" from me wishing you the merriest of holidays. As I place your "kiss" in your box, I took time to pray over each of you for a great day and blessed holiday break. As I share with the students, Converse Elementary would not be the same place if any one of you were not a part of it! Thanks for being such a great part!!! Merry Christmas!
- Please join us in congratulating Michelle Harvey for "officially" finishing her Bachelor's degree this week. Way to go, Michelle!!
Items in bold print and underlined are new to announcements.
- NEW - Please clean out the refrigerator before leaving for the break. Also, Bob plans to wax floors in the RRs, lounge, clinic and workroom over the break so teachers please do not plan to be in on Monday or Tuesday of next week if you need in those areas. Thanks!
- NEW - Jan. Lounge Clean up Crew: 1st grade
- NEW -Report cards will be posted on the 6th. (Kdg. will be sent home on the 6th.)
- NEW - 100 day will be January 22nd pending no closed days prior. (It was originally posted incorrectly on the Converse calendar. Sorry for any confustions.)
- NEW - Swim (1/6-1/20) Zickafoose/Bollhoefer
- NEW - Kdg. and 2nd grade teachers, remember to plan for CoGAT or Inview testing the week of Jan. 19th. Valree should have gotten all supplies to you this week. Let her know if you are missing anything. Kdg. teachers, if you believe you have any student not "able" to participate, please discuss that with Valree in advance. Also, please make sure to fill out the Class Identification sheet when returning the booklets and put them into ABC order. I assume the "packets" have an ID sheet if not, let me know.
- NEW - Our MOY writing prompt for kdg. and 1st will also happen during the week of the 19th.
- If you took a yearbook from those that were in the lounge please return it to Valree this week. Thanks! (HELP>>> I am missing over half of the ones I put in the lounge!!!)
- Please be aware that the last December pay will be 12/18/15 and the first January pay will be 1/8/16. This means there will be three weeks in between. We want to make sure that does not come as a surprise to anyone.
- Dec. Lounge Clean up crew: Kindergarten