Welcoming 5th Graders to Rippon
Special 5th Grade Program 2019
On May 30th, we will be opening our doors to our future Raiders! We are excited to give all of our incoming 6th graders an opportunity to visit our school. We hope that this trip will lighten their anxiety and also help them with transitioning into 6th grade. We look forward to seeing you and spending some time with you on that day.
Topics to be discussed on your visit.
Meet our Staff: Brief Presentations
- Meet our Principal: Mr. Bergquist will share insights about Rippon.
- Counseling Department : Schedule and Middle School Tips for Success
- Performances by: Band, Choir, Strings and our Raider Cheerleaders
- PE Department - Discussion on how PE is different in Middle School and Sports Requirements-Ms. Smith
- Nurse Huewitt - Immunization requirements before entering 6th grade and speak to you about hygiene---Middle School Changes
- Sharing Rippon Clubs information-Counseling Department
- Attendance information: Ms. Sinkavich What is the process to follow when you are absent
- Discipline-Expectations in middle school.--Mr. Pelkey
- Cell phone and Social Media: How to be responsible with your technology.-Counselors
- Meet Officer Armstrong (PWC School Resource Officer) and Mr. Herritt (School Security officer)