Roman name - Apollo
- A bow and arrow
- The lyre
- A raven
- rays of light radiation from his head
- A wreath
- A branch
- Devoted- He was very devoted to his mother because Hera tried killing her and raping her once, and Apollo and Artemis saved her a many times. He was protective over his mother.
- Caring- He was caring because he taught men the art of healing others.
- Controlling-He was like a mouse, a mouse carried the plaque with itself just like Apollo. Apollo could give it to anyone or remove it, he controlled the population.
- Musically talented-He invented the lute
- Very good at playing the lyre
- Ability to see into the future, he has a temple at Delphi, it was a famous oracle. People went there to see their future.
- He could lose his temper very easily at others.
- Get into trouble for a lot of things.
- Beautiful women because he is known for cheating and flirting.
- He was a Olympian God.
- He was the most spiritual and intellectual Olympian god.
- He is known as " Letos son"
"The 6 Symbols of the Greek God Apollo." About.com Education. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"APOLLO : Greek God of Music, Healing & Prophecy | Mythology, Apollon, W/ Pictures." APOLLO : Greek God of Music, Healing & Prophecy | Mythology, Apollon, W/ Pictures. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Apollo Strengths Weaknesses Class Chart." BetterLesson. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Genealogy: Greek Pantheon." Genealogy: Greek Pantheon. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Greek and Roman Gods." MIStupidcom RSS. Web. 28 Jan. 2016."The Myths of Apollo, God of Music and Healer." The Myths of Apollo, God of Music and Healer. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.