Mrs. Henry and Mrs. Troncale
Fun in Fourth
JANUARY - UPCOMING EVENTS
- Wednesday, 1/20 - St. Paul Open House 2013-14 (For New Families ...Tell your friends) Boosterthon begins, Pep Rally PK-Grade 5 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 1/21 - Spelling Bee 9:30 in the Chapel
- Thursday, 1/21 - Report Cards
- Friday, 1/22 - Priority re-registration ends for current students
- Sunday, 1/25-1/29 - National Lutheran Schools Week Begins
RE-REGISTRATION FOR 2016-17
Current families, siblings and church members have priority until this Friday, January 22, 2016 4 p.m. After January 22nd, openings will be offered to new families. The Early Bird Registration Fee is applicable from Jan 5 – Feb. 12. After February 12 the fees increase $100. To re-register you must fill out the application(s) mailed to you and include the full Registration Fee. Questions? Contact the School office
Kicks off with a Pep Rally on Wednesday, January 20th. Families will have several days to get pledges foe every lap your student runs using Funrun.com (registration code 536-864) At the end of the 9-day fitness program, we'll celebrate at the Fun Run on Friday, January 29th. We've asked the Fun Run experts at boosterthon to power our Fun Run and help us achieve our fundraising goal for security and new technology. All families are invited to cheer on students at the Fun Run!
A NIGHT TO SHINE
Here is your chance to be a part of a very special evening! A prom night experience for people with special needs ages 16+ sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation. Please see attached information for details on this event and volunteer opportunities. See attached link: http://cbs12.com/news/extraordinary-people/night-toshine