Science Energy Plan
By: Bhargav, Kate, Sahaj, and Isaiah
Solar Panels are very effective. The process of installing, maintaining and saving money is very easy. To install solar panels a professional needs to install them. After installed once, there is very little maintenance that needs to be done. Every six months, you should do a panel check and check for debris and dirt and if you find any, it is as simple as taking a garden hose and spraying water in the areas of dirt on the panel.There is an approval that needs to be certified, but that is not a problem in Texas. There are many others with solar panels on their buildings and the government is open to requests to install solar panels on their buildings.
Pros & Cons
Costs money to install
Exotic expensive material
Associated with pollution
Cost & Money
- The cost for one solar panel is about $1000
- The school will need about 8 panels
- Each Panels Transmits 8 watts
Ways Of Raising Money
- Chocolate Fundraiser
- Donation Lottery
- Duck Fundraiser
- Bank Loan And paying it off
- Solar is obtained from sunlight
- Solar cells convert light energy into electricity
- As solar panels become more efficient, it provides only a small amount of the earths energy
- Solar cells can be used to charge things like calculator.
- Space stations like the International Space Station (ISS) uses solar panels to generate some of their power
"Solar Panel Sponsorship." Buckie Thistle Football Club. N.p., 08 Aug. 2015. Web. 09 Feb. 2016.
"What Is The Current Cost Of Solar Panels?" CleanTechnica. N.p., 04 Feb. 2014. Web. 09 Feb. 2016.