February 29, 2020
A Note from Mrs. Hoke
With a Grateful Heart,
Severe Weather Drill
Dates to Know
- Tuesday March 3rd, Istation & Read 2 Achieve Parent Night
- Wednesday March 4th, Spring Pictures
- Friday March 6th, School Spirit Day - Wacky Day
- Monday March 9th, No School, Teacher Work Day
- March 13 -20th, Spring Book Fair
Staff Appreciation Week
Yoga dates for remainder of year
NO registration or fee required.
When: Every OTHER Wednesday from 8:50-9:10
Here are the dates for the rest of the school year:
May 13th and 27th
All students welcome. Great way to start your day!
Yoga has many benefits. Here are just a few:
*Develops a strong and flexible body
* Promotes thinking and memory
* Builds confidence and self-esteem
* Increases concentration, focus and attention span
Questions? Please contact Christine Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note From Mrs. Binnick
Hi Penny Road Families,
The art room has been a busy place over the past months, and some of the projects we are doing now and in the future involve paint, clay, and other messy materials. I have found that having baby wipes for students to wipe their hands clean at the end of class has been working well! It saves water and decreases the amount of clean up time needed during messier classes.
If you are able to donate some packages of 7''x 6'' approx. baby wipes to the art room for this purpose, it will be greatly appreciated by all of our Penny Road students! Any brand will work- Huggies, Pampers, Target, and generic brands are all welcome. Thank you so very much for any families who have already donated any supplies this year already! The art your children are making is beautiful!