EDGE T-EX Study Group
Our First Study Group Meeting
Within the next 10 days, we need to connect on G+.
- If you do not already have Google+ account, please register for one, and then connect to me, so that I can create a "Circle" before our meeting.
- If you already have a gmail account, this is an easy process--you just have to add G+ to your account, and follow the instructions--you can find tutorials online for this if necessary.
- There are also tutorials about using Google Hangout here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K06lHu4gDk if you've never used Hangout before.
- Link to my G+ Profile: Stephanie Heath Nash
- Please don't hesitate to make your name easy to find, G+ is a recognized forum for professional development and networking, it is NOT Facebook.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
We hope that you will have finished the Self-Assessment IC Checklist, and will have at least rated yourself on your Level of Mastery for each Component.
Please contact me if you need me to send you the documents again.
Compiling your list "evidence" or examples does not need to be done at this point. We just want a starting-point to begin discussing our plans for moving forward.
Sherry Housley, my "Coach" will be meeting with us in order to give us some ideas and feedback, as well as an experienced point-of-view about the journey.
Pamela Forbes, Associate Superintendent, Carolina Conference of SDA
Sharon Garner, Associate Superintendent, Georgia-Cumberland Conference of SDA
Sandra Doran, Associate Superintendent, Florida Conference of SDA
Reggenia Baskin, Adventist EDGE Teacher of Excellence, Alumni
Sherry Housley, Adventist EDGE Teacher of Excellence, Alumni
Stephanie Heath Nash, Adventist EDGE Teacher of Excellence, Candidate
Julie Primero, Adventist EDGE Teacher of Excellence, Candidate
Valmae Lowry, Adventist EDGE Teacher of Excellence, Candidate
Eudora Stephens, Adventist EDGE Teacher of Excellence, Candidate