Romona Back-to-School Checklist
- Visit all of the links on the Romona Back-to-School page.
- Make sure all of your health forms are ready to be turned into the nurse.
- Kindergarten: Vision, dental, & medical forms
- Lechner Early Education Program: Medical forms
- All: Medication & health updates
- Are your supplies purchased? If you bought a kit, it will be delivered to the school.
- Do you have enough masks? All mustangs should wear one and bring two extras every day.
- If your child is a bus rider, make sure their bus tag is attached to their backpack.
- New Families: Join us at the New Family Orientation on August 23rd at 6:00. All students and their families who are new to Romona are welcome. Please join us on this link to learn all about Romona!
- Carefully look at the student drop-off and pick-up map so that you are ready for these busy times of day.
- Take a look at our Romona PTA website for information about how you can get involved!
- Please read the District 39 Parent Handbook for all of the information you need to know about the upcoming school year.
- Save the Date: Rockin' Romona is on September 25th!