GROUP INTERVIEW AND SEMINAR
For people 18+ who are unemployed OR employed and not happy!
We are conducting seminars/interviews on two days.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. is looking for teammates who are either are in on of these positions:
* Currently working full-time/part-time and need additional supplemental income.
* Currently working full-time /part-time and not happy at your job.
* You are unemployed and looking for work.
* You are disabled and can't work.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. EMPLOYMENT SEMINAR
Saturday, Feb. 23rd 2013 at 3pm
10 Post Office Square
* This is limited to 16 people per meeting group (PLEASE DO NOT JUST POP-UP WITHOUT CONFIRMING BY CALLING OR EMAILING, THERE WILL BE A LIST AT THE ELEVATOR WITH SECURITY OF ATTENDEES, SORRY BUT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR GUESTS). So RSVP soon to lock in your spot by emailing your name, phone, and choice of date/time to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are actually two times:
- Saturday, February 23rd at 3pm or 5pm
* Give yourself approx. 1 1/2 hours for meeting.
* There are parking Garages, hard to find on-street parking. Suggested method of travel is MBTA. Please go to the MILK Street entrance and show security your ID, they will send you up to the right office.
* Please bring ID, and resume if any.
* This is a COMMISSION BASED POSITION not hourly or salary.