Lessons on online safety
10 Steps for how to be safe online!
2. Try to be on secure websites at all times.
3. NEVER EVER say Yes, or OK to close a pop up window.
4. Always update your software to make sure you have a safe security update because people are getting smarter and hack easier.
5. Have an updated web browser to get the highest security features as you can and feel more protected.
6. Never click on weird links that you get from spam mail that can lead to a virus, or get your identity stolen.
7. Make sure you always have your personal information locked or secured if your online.
8. don't ever give out your personal information unless you are signing up for something important.
9. Always choose secure passwords and never something simple like 123.
10. Keep updated on the latest scams that are out there never fall for one of there tricks.
Some may be: Instagram, Facebook,Snapchat,and Twitter.
And have a password for almost anything unless you are told not to.