This Week's News
Money and yearbook forms are due back by March 8th!
This Friday, February 12th we will celebrate Valentine's Day. Students may bring in cards to share with friends. We have 21 students. Please have your child MAKE their valentine cards AT HOME. Do not write who the card it to, only write who the card is FROM! I will provide cupcakes and juice boxes for the class to enjoy around 1:45. You may send in goody bags or pre-packaged treats to be sent home!
Midterms go home on Friday!
We are out of clorox wipes and tissues. We would appreciate any donations at this time!
Dates to Remember
February 12- Class Valentine's Party (21 students)
February 15-19- Mid-Winter Break
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: new, no, what
CAFE/ELA- 3rd nine weeks learning goals
- Identifying opposites
- Identify, blend, and segment syllables
- Add or substitute phonemes in simple words to make new words
- Recognize common types of texts
- Understand that sentences begin with with an uppercase letter and has space.
Math: 3rd nine weeks learning goals.
- Counting to 100
- Skip counting by 10's to 100
- Describe measurable attributes of objects
- Compare 2 objects with a measurable attribute in common
- Addition and subtraction story problems
Social Studies/Science/Health Unit: Day and Night
APTT Goal- Counting to 100 and Skip Counting by 2's and 5's
1. Counting to 100
2. Counting forward from any number 0-100
3. Skip counting by 2's and 5's