Lion Pride Updates
10/23/20 Volume 2 (11)
Hello, Lakeview Families.
What a joy it has been to see the smiles and interactions (though distanced) of our students.
Also, thank you!
- to PTA- for helping welcome the students, decorating, and the recess cinch bags
- to parents- for keeping up with the latest info and following rules & guidelines
- to students- for following safety rules and instructions while being patient
- to staff- for the hard work and hours put into preparing & welcoming the students
Please visit our website for a copy of the bell schedule. (See under "Our School" > "Bell Schedule")
Please familiarize yourself with the following practices (refer to the "Return to School: Hybrid Learning Model")
- Student Drop-off/pick-up
- Face covering requirement- No gaiters (click here for detail): CDC site for guidance
- Classroom protocol
- School Day Protocol
Grab & Go Meals:
Grab and Go meals will be provided to all students for free until the end of the school year. Meals are meant for the following day and NOT meant to be eaten at school.
Did you miss the Return to School: Hybrid Learning Model presentation?
11/4- ELAC meeting @ 5PM (zoom)
11/6- End of Trimester (Minimum Day)
11/11- Veteran's Day (No School)
11/18 &19- Parent Conference (Minimum Days)
11/20- Parent Conference (No School)