SUPPORT THE SOCIETY OF ST. ROMANOS!
Forming a Vision of Orthodox Culture in America
Society of Saint Romanos the Melodist
The Society of Saint Romanos the Melodist is a Not-for-Profit 501(c)(3) corporation with tax-exempt status, founded in 2001 to promote Eastern Orthodox culture in general and sacred music in particular. The Society organizes and presents distinctive cultural events that further an awareness of Eastern Orthodoxy in America. These events include commissions of new works of art, concerts of sacred music, presentation of guest-artists, speakers and ensembles, theological seminars, and pilgrimages. The Society is endorsed by Members of the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of North and Central America and sponsors two choral ensembles.
If you are an individual, a corporation, or a foundation, please help the Society fulfill its mission of bringing the riches of Orthodox culture–Its literature, history, music, architecture, and all associated art forms—to our American society. There are numerous ways in which you can give:
• By underwriting an event or a recording project;
• By donating to the general operating fund;
• Through appreciated securities;
• Through a matching gift;
• Through a planned gift in a will or trust bequest, assignment of beneficiary through life insurance, retirement assets, or endowments;
• Through federal, state, and local government agencies;
• Through individual or family foundations; and
• Through corporate partnerships.