JOHN PEARL BOX TOP CONTEST
GREAT JOHN PEARL SNOWBALL FIGHT
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Use the attached collection sheet - you get ONE snowball for every sheet that has 25 box tops on it.
- In order for the collection sheet to count, there has to be 25 actual Box Tops clipped and attached. The Box Tops cannot be expired, so please be sure to check the expiration dates.
- From now until February 22nd turn in as many box tops as you can. Be sure to write your name, grade and teacher on your sheet so your class gets the credit.
- Snowballs will be given out the following week and should be thrown (taped) to your classroom doors by March 1, 2016.
- The winning grade will be announced March 4th and will receive an ice cream party.
- BONUS: classes that turn in $100 or more will receive an extra 25 snowballs.