October 4 - 9, 2021
HOMECOMING PARADE - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2021
BMHS HOMECOMING PARADE BEGINS FOLLOWING THE PEP ASSEMBLY AT 1:15 PM.
The parade route is as follows:
- South on 4th Street to W. Grand Ave
- East on W. Grand Ave to Pleasant St
- South on Pleasant to Broad St
- East on Broad St to 4th Street
- North on 4th Street back to BMHS
Athletic Events and Attending Events
Athletic Events Reminders...
Here are a couple of reminders if attending athletic events...
- You must have good attendance throughout the week in order to attend athletic events
- Student Tickets are $2
- There will be NO BACKPACKS allowed in the gym or stadium for any games.
- All students must show their SCHOOL ID or SKYWARD account before entering the gym or stadium.
- Doors or gates will be open an hour before the varsity game begins. Students will not be allowed to stay in the building after school. Student-athletes will be allowed to stay to prepare for their games.
- Any students younger than high school age, will need to have an adult buy a ticket for them and be accompanied into the game by the adult.
Attendance to Sporting Events
We are going to continue with privileged based criteria for events, so you will need to make sure that you are on time to class and getting any absences excused, before attending events.
Timeframe: 1 week period (Monday-Saturday of the week of the event) Everyone gets a fresh start on Monday.
Attendance: No periods of unexcused absences and less than three tardies for the week.
Discipline: No in school or out of school suspension during the week
Everyone is encouraged to serve detentions in ALE (before school and after school) in order to excuse tardies. If you are absent, it is your responsibility to bring in a note in order to ensure that the absence is excused.