The Fronterra Gazette
Vol. 1, No. 1, February 2019
What's New in Fronterra at Westpointe??
Beer, Wine & Cheese Social
Friday, Feb. 8th, 7-10pm
12093 Westcreek Oaks
San Antonio, TX
Community-Wide Yard Sale
Saturday, March 30th, 8am-2pm
Beautiful Seasonal Flowers
An addition of seasonal flowers was added to the front of the neighborhood recently.
The damaged areas caused by wild hogs are currently being reviewed for repair and replacement.
A weed treatment was recently applied to the high maintenance common areas of the neighborhood.
Beautiful Seasonal Flowers
Can I pay my HOA bill online?
- Management Company ID - 7405
- Association ID - WPMC
Click on the button "Pay my HOA Bill" to be taken directly to the website address.
Did You Know?
Is this your yard?
Your neighbors will appreciate your efforts to keep these weeds out of the neighborhood. Not only are they unsightly, but the seeds spread to everyone else’s lawn as well!
Every garden has its share of weeds, insects and diseases but of the three, weeds seem to require the greatest amount of work. These sneaky culprits are quickly working their way into home landscapes all over the city and surrounding areas. The cause? Wet winter and some warm temperatures over the past few months. They seem to creep in overnight and grow “like weeds”! The seeds of these plants have been lurking in the top of the soils beneath your lawn grasses since last season. They have just been waiting to pop up and pop they have! Weeds that have gone to seed are a nuisance. It is important to remove or mow these weeds before they go to seed. If the weeds flower and seed, you will see an even larger crop next year. A bit of work each week will keep them under control. The key to eliminating weeds is to deprive them of light, nutrients and water. You can do this by hoeing or hand weeding young, undesirable plants, applying mulch barriers to suppress light, and using drip irrigation to water your plants and not the weeds. Another method of control is to have a service treat your lawn quarterly to keep these pests under control. This is easy and very cost effective.
Please begin taking measures to apply weed treatment to your lawn. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Reserving the Clubhouse
Planning a Party???
- Email your name, address, the event date and time, and a backup date and time to email@example.com.
- Wait for Kith Management to respond to your email confirming your event date.
- Fill out the form Kith Management sends to you.
- Your HOA account will be billed for the cost of the rental. You can pay this fee by logging into your HOA account. This must be done within seven (7) days.
Some things to consider before you book your reservation:
- The reservation cost is $85 for a minimum of four (4) hours. You will be charged $25 for each additional hour beyond the initial four (4).
- Your reservation may not exceed eight (8) total hours and must conclude (clean up included) by 11:00pm Sunday -Thursday and 12:00am Friday and Saturday.
- The exclusive use of the pool is NOT included in your reservation.
- 3 - 6ft rectangular tables and 30 folding chairs are provided for your use.
- While there IS a refrigerator, there is NOT a stove.
- In lieu of a security deposit, the Board of Directors and/or the management company reserves the right to assess a Special Assessment for any cleaning fees, damages, or other costs associated with the reservation.
- The Clubhouse is located at 12093 Westcreek Oaks.