March 21, 2016
Accelerated Reader Tally
Markus - 2, 154, 479 Words Read
Eckley - 1, 728, 166 Words Read
Sherren - 1, 471, 731 Words Read
Chapple/Marston - 199, 574 Words Read
Hill- 51, 459 Words Read
Zielinski - 8, 052 Words Read
Upper-Grade Students 250,000+ Club
- Angel Coleman - 710, 634 (Baker Nash)
- Jeremiah Williams - 560, 620 (Baker Nash)
- Xavier Moreno- 421, 666 (Baker Nash)
- Nevaeh Wilson - 409, 860 (Baker Nash)
- Kassandra Nunez-Lopez - 379, 941 (Baker Nash)
- Isaiah West- 304, 080 (Markus)
- Alex Vidaca - 287, 881 (Markus)
- Christian Stewart - 278, 332 (Baker Nash)
- Ishmael Solwazi - 269, 141 (Eckley)
- Jailyah Johnson - 261, 090 (Baker Nash)
- West Katoa - 259, 827 (Baker Nash)
Primary Students 25,000+ Club
- Alexis Musselwhite- 54, 167 (Chapple)
- David Castaneda- 51, 156 (Chapple)
- Allen Owens- 39, 391 (Chapple)
Ms. Eckley for her diligence in securing decodeables for room 7 students.
Ms. Brown for providing highly engaging science activities for all students to make learning fun and for always making adjustments in her teaching to meet the needs of diverse learners
Please let me know if you have a shout out you would like to see in our Howard
Upper Yard-Baker Nash
Instructional Focus and Look For for the Week
Student Friendly Objectives
- PE minutes are now due. Please use this link to submit your PE minutes
- Please continue to email any tech issues to Ms. Brown, so they can be resolved as soon as possible.
- The primary gate off the parking lot will be locked from 8:30 to 2:40 please have students access the yard either through the building or through the courtyard between the two buildings.
- To ensure student safety, it is important that all staff report to yard duty on time.
Week at a Glance
PE Minutes Due
Cost Meeting 11 to 12
ILT Meeting 3 to 4
Staff PD 2 to 3:30
Farmers Market 12 to 5:30
SSC/PTO Meeting 6 to 7
PLC Meetings 3 to 4
Student of the Month Assemblies
Important Upcoming Dates
Staff Meeting 4/11
William Off Site 4/14
FC Meeting 4/18
Family Science Night 4/20
Odds and Ends
- Please submit attendance by 10:30 am daily
- Personal leave days must be requested 3 days in advance by completing a B form and submitting to Mrs Ratcliff.
- Incident reports should be filled out and submitted to the office for all head and major injuries (Incident reports do not go home).
- Ouch reports should be filled out and sent home for all minor injuries.
- Sign in and out daily with arrival and departure times.
- All independent study requests must be referred to Mrs Gross.