Dobie Teacher Notebook Distribution
Check out dates
Thursday, Oct. 10th, 7:30am to Monday, Oct. 14th, 2:30pm
Room 128- Maintenence Room
Thursday, October 10th
- Social Studies
Friday, October 11th
Monday, October 14th
- Fine Arts
- Remaining Electives
Frequently Asked Questions
- Check the F12 key. If the key is amber the wifi is not connected. Press the F12 button to re-connect.
How do I log in to my computer?
- Log in to your notebook the same way that you login to any other district computer.
Why can't I log on to my notebook?
- Check the F12 key to ensure you are connected to the WiFi.
- You have to log in for the 1st time while at school on the network.
Why am I getting this computer?
- The district's strategic plan has provided teacher notebooks.
How long is the battery life on the computer?
- The battery should last from 6-8 hours depending on the types of programs you are using.
How can I download ActivInspire on my computer?
- Click on the office button- All programs- Microsoft System Center 2012- Configuration Manager- Software Center- Check the box next to ActivInspire- Click Install button.
Do I have to return this at the end of the school year?
- No, you will keep your notebook unless you leave Dobie.
How do I get updates on my computer?
- Your computer should be turned on and logged into a minimum of once every other week while on the district network to ensure that needed updates are run.