- The C/JV/V game on 10/22 has been POSTPONED*
- 9-12 grade practice on 10/23 has been CANCELLED
- The C game on 10/27 is TBD
- The JV/V game on 10/27 has been POSTPONED*
- The C/JV/V game on 10/29 has been POSTPONED*
- The C game on 11/2 is TBD
- The JV/V game on 11/2 has been POSTPONED*
- 9th grade practice for the weeks of 10/26 and 11/2 is TBD
- 10-12 grade will have VIRTUAL PRACTICE from 3:30-4:30 on 10/27, 10/29, and 11/3
- 10-12 grade will have NO PRACTICE on 10/26, 10/28, 10/30, 11/2, and 11/4
Please review the updated calendar below.
Please visit https://sites.google.com/student.triton.k12.mn.us/tritonvolleyballblockoutcancer/home for more information. Thank you to senior Brenna for putting this together!
Silent Auction Bidding is LIVE!
Bidding ends November 9th at 11:59pm. Bids update every 5 minutes.
Check out the items and BID NOW HERE!
All Live Stream links will be posted at http://bit.ly/vb_livestream.
*Live Stream links may not be available/live until up to 10 minutes before the start of the match
The Minnesota Department of Education has released updated guidance on fans at indoor sporting events.
At this time, we are extremely excited to allow two spectators per participant at ALL games! In order to attend any match, you must do the following:
1. Pick up your Volleyball Spectator Pass from the Triton District Office
- JV/V - $70 for season (12 remaining games)
- 7/8/C - Free
2. Complete the Spectator Sign-Up Form
- C/JV/V: http://bit.ly/vb_spectator_hs
- 7/8: http://bit.ly/vb_spectator_ms
- You only need to sign-up once
*If you signed up to attend last Thursday's game, please RE-SIGN-UP to indicate the person who will hold the pass for the remainder of the season
- If someone else will be using your pass on a specific night, you must contact the High School Office
Please note that spectators will only be allowed to stay for their participant's specific match. If you have a participant playing on multiple teams, you will need to complete the form for each of your participant's teams, and you will need to exit and re-enter the gym for each game.
We will still live stream home games as well at http://bit.ly/vb_livestream.
We will be working with athletic trainers from Olmsted Medical Center Sports Medicine and Athletic Performance on Strength & Conditioning Training as a required part of our fall season.
Please review the current schedule and Pod assignment below. Pods were created based off of grade levels.
- Pod 1: Varsity and JV Players (10-12 grade) are required to attend OMC twice a week.
*We realize there may be family, transportation, or other barriers to getting to school this early. If a player has a conflict and cannot make the times, we ask they communicate with their coach to discuss alternatives.
- Pod 2: C-Squad Players (9th grade) will attend OMC twice a week as part of their regular practice time.
- Pod 3: Middle School Players (7th & 8th grade) will attend OMC twice a week as part of their regular practice time.