Budgeting Tips For Teenagers
By Ashley Hillman
- Get rid of any unnecessary items from your wants list, you do not need the stuff you want.
- Do not give into impulse buys, it is not needed and a waste of money
- If available, bring lunch to school. School lunches are over priced and if you look into how much money you spend a week on school lunches, you'll be shocked
- Have money kept in a bank account and only take money out if necessary
- Shop when sales are going on at stores, you'll save money and have better deals
- Carpool places. Gas is too expensive for all of your friends to drive separately to the same place.
- Save money for future expenses, college is right around the corner, and its not cheap
Its important for teens to budget
we spend too much for most of us being unemployed
Carpool With Friends
You don't all need to drive separately to the same place, it's a waste of money
Save money for upcoming expenses
you will eventually have a lot of payments, including a car, college, and a house
COLLEGE ON A BUDGET! (How to Save Money)