Dividing multie digit whole numbers and decimals
Steps for Dividing Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Put the first number in the division problem in the division house then the second number out of the house. If you were to have a decimal do the same thing but add the decimal. Do not forget to bring up your decimal.
- Then you divided the the first number. If it does not work move to the tenths or hundreds.
- So multiply what number you got in the ones, tenths, or hundredths.
- What you get,you bring it down and subtract it.
- For the whole number you will get your remainder
- But if your dividing the decimal you can not have a remainder so you will have to add a zero. But in this case you won´t have a zero
- Then you are done!!!!
- Good Luck
Dividing Multi-Digit Decimals 6.NS.2.2
Dividing Multi Digit Numbers with Decimals