The most beautiful state
- Leave the horrible land of Europe and more to the Great and Beautiful land of Minnesota
- Minnesota has the most Magnificent land and Sparkling, clear waters.
- Lands for Public schools and State Universities.
- Twenty million acres of land.
- Take the land without Money and without Price.
- By 1854 Minnesota's population increased to 30,000. By 1857 Minnesota's population topped 150,000.
- The land is the greatest land for farming.
- No ague and fever here.
- Women in general have a Good life.
A young women named Harriet Bishop teaches education for All Ages of kids.
- Your transportation is steamboats, oxcarts, and horse drawn stage-coats.