HIAWATHA PADDLEWHEELER & EOY PICNIC
End of Year Celebration
Hiawatha Paddlewheeler Tour
Tuesday, June 14th, 11am-1:30pm
1 Hiawatha Boulevard
Must have RSVP's no later than June 8th - please RSVP today
RSVP: Parents must submit ALL of the information below from their designated Parent school email by June 8th!
FSC Dana Ciccotti firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Student name & grade
2) Chaperone/Adult/Parent's full name
3) Additional people: (name & age/grade(if child), or name of adult)
4) Total in group
5) Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
1. In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products or balloons.
2. As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3. For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent, learning coach or other designated adult. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4. If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case of cancellation due to weather.
5. All PA Virtual events are tobacco free. Please do not smoke near or around any children or the outing facility.
Purpose: Social & Educational
1) Students will learn about the Boom Rat and the history of the Lumber Era
2) Students will learn some of the history of the Williamsport area.
2) Students will learn teambuilding and communication skills during group activities
3) Students will experience the authentic replica of the type of riverboat that plied the waters of the Susquehanna during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Educational Hours to log into OLS: 60 min Science & 60 min History